Who I am.
In this policy whenever you see the terms ‘I’, ‘Me’ or ‘My,’ it refers to Tricia Frost, Shiatsu Practitioner, trading as ‘Shiatsuwithtricia’.
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how I control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website.
What information do I collect about you?
I only collect information about you that I need in order to provide the service(s) you have requested. .
The personal information I collect may include:
- Contact details
- Current heath information and health history
- Details of services provided and related payments
- Copies of any correspondence between us
How will I use the information I collect?
I will only use your information in order to provide you with the service you have requested, including
- To ensure that any treatment is appropriate and safe for you
- To tailor sessions to your individual needs
- To administer your booking and payments
- To provide a free e-newsletter, for educational and marketing purposes, if you have consented to this
- Your information is 100% confidential.
- I do not share your personal information with any third party or external organisations.
I will only use your information for my own marketing if you have given me permission. .
How I store your information and keep it secure
I take all reasonable steps to ensure your information is kept secure. I hold personal information in paper form. All paper-based information is securely stored at my home. As requested by HM Customs & Excise I will keep records of any transactions you enter into for seven years. .
If you have any doubts or concerns about how I hold or process your data please get in touch with me by email at email@example.com